Driving under the influence
• Brandon Leo, 23, of 425 Carpenter Rd. in Hope, was charged Dec. 31 with first-offense DUI .15 or greater during a traffic stop on East Shore Road for alleged erratic operation of a vehicle, according to police. He was held at the police station and an arraignment was scheduled in Newport District Court, police said.
• Molly Reardon, 22, of 9 Reservoir Circle was charged Jan. 3 with DUI on Narragansett Avenue, according to police. She was held at the police station and an arraignment was scheduled in Newport District Court, police said.
Driving on a suspended or
• Malcolm Redfield, 25, of 9 Clinton Ave., Apt. 2, in Newport, was charged Jan. 1 with driving on a suspended or revoked license during a routine traffic stop on Rte. 138, according to police. An arraignment was scheduled for Jan. 8 in Newport District Court, police said.
Credit card and
• Brandi L. Wade, 21, of 14 Westwood Dr., was charged Jan. 5 with fraudulent use of credit cards and access to a computer for fraudulent purposes, according to police. She was brought to Newport District Court for arraignment, police said.
Outstanding bench warrant
• Samuel Richter, 19, of 75 Oak Hill Rd. in North Kingstown, was picked up Dec. 30 on a bench warrant issued from Fourth District Court, according to police. The officer ran a routine check before providing transport to N.K. and the warrant was found during the check, police said. He was held at the ACI and a court date was scheduled for Dec. 31 in Fourth District Court, according to police.