Driving under the influence
• Brandon Gailliard, 22, of 625 East Greenwich Ave. in West Warwick, was charged Jan. 19 with firstoffense DUI during a stop on Rt. 138, according to police. The driver was picked up after a BOLO call from R.I. state police for a possible intoxicated operator, police said. He was held at the police station and an arraignment was scheduled for Jan. 19 in Newport District Court, police said.
Outstanding bench warrant
• Michael E. Lytwynec, 43, of 357 River Rd. in Uxbridge, Mass., was picked up Jan. 12 on a bench warrant for an unknown Woonsocket Police Dept. charge during a traffic stop on Eldred Avenue, according to police. An arraignment was scheduled for Jan. 12 in Newport District Court, police said.
• William Waddington, 20, of 32 Brighton St. in Providence, was picked up Jan. 14 on a bench warrant for failing to appear in court on a resisting arrest charge from the Providence Police Dept. He was the passenger in a vehicle involved in a minor accident on Walcott Avenue, according to police. He was held at the ACI and an arraignment was scheduled in Providence District Court, police said.
Larceny over $500
• Delilah Medeiros, 22, of 200 Bay St. in Fall River, Mass., was charged Jan. 14 with larceny over $500 after Little Compton police arrested her on a Jamestown warrant for allegedly stealing approximately $25,000 in jewelry from a Jamestown residence, according to police. She was held at the police station and a felony screening was scheduled for Feb. 15 in Newport County Superior Court, police said.
Driving without a license • Jeivin Gomez-Albizures, 22, of 46 Memorial Blvd. West in Newport, was charged Jan. 17 with driving without a license and being a “previously deported alien” during a traffic stop for improper registration on Conanicus Avenue, according to police. Investigation allegedly revealed that the subject had previously been deported from the U.S. to Guatemala, police said. He was held at the ACI and turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, police said.
• Kevin A. Kilroy, 54, of 182 Boulevard in Middletown, was charged Jan. 17 on two outstanding warrants and with drug possession after Jamestown police observed two warrants and allegedly found possible cocaine under the driver’s seat during a traffi c stop on Rt. 138 east, according to police. He was held at the police station, then transferred to the ACI for “hold without bail” warrants, police said.