Olive D. Richardson
Born in St. Johnsbury, Vt., on March 22, 1917, she was the loving wife of Harold C. Richardson, long-time owner and operator of Central Garage in the heart of Jamestown, who sadly passed away in 1996 in Ellenton, Fla., where they had moved to after retiring in 1980.
Surviving is her daughter, Donna Kozloski, and her husband, Leonard, of Rhinebeck, N.Y.; three stepchildren, Harold Richardson and his wife April of Arlington Heights, Ill., Nancy Mc- Dermott and her husband William of Mashpee, Mass., and Beverly Biviano and her husband Richard of Marshfield, Mass. She is also survived by eight grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Memorial donations may be made in her name to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital (donation number 30364465).