Islanders named to dean’s lists
• Freshman Jacqueline Tanguay was recently named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Bryant University. She has not yet declared a major.
• The University of Rhode Island recently its dean’s list for the spring semester – 31 students from Jamestown were honored. They were Alexander Hudson Allaux, Carla Victoria Aveledo, Kathryn Bednarczyk, Brooke E. Briggs, Kellie D. Brown, Jessica P. Brown, Jena M. Cabrera, Alexander M. Clarke, Raphael S. Conte, Mackenzie Damon, Wyatt J. Dunn, Russell C. Dunn, Crystal M. Dymon and Alexander Quechul Gorelick.
Also, David Eric Johnson, Corey A. Lester, Catherine L. Matley, Benjamin Joseph North, Amy G. Ritter, Philip Rozes, Philip L. Ryng, Kathryn D. Safford, Andrew Reed Sakovits, Tianna Scartabello, Thomas A. Scartabello, Michael Francis Schnack, James Benjamin Stewart, Matthew C. Taylor, Phillip C. Twombly, Molly K. Welsh, Kyle Thomas Wright and Michael L. Wright
• Junior Ryan Morris was recently named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Presbyterian College in South Carolina. Morris is a business administration major.
• Benjamin Nadeau and Brett Uttley were both named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Quinnipiac University in Massachusetts. To qualify for the dean’s list at Quinnipiac, students must have a GPA of 3.5 or above with no failing grades.
• Victoria Dolce and Elizabeth Dvorsky were both named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth. To qualify for the dean’s list at UMass-Dartmouth, students must have a GPA of 3.2 or above.
• Christopher Lamantia, a graduate of Rocky Hill School, has been named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at the College of Wooster in Ohio. Lamantia is a junior biology major.