• Ann W. Anderson, 50, of Highland Drive, Jamestown, was charged Aug. 24 with driving under the influence while transporting a child.
• Jay Bilow, 60, of Bellevue Boulevard, East Providence, was charged Aug. 25 with first-offense DUI and refusing to submit to a chemical test.
• Amy M. Arndt, 32, of Harris Street, Pawtucket, was charged Aug. 22 for driving with a suspended license. She was released with a summons. An arraignment was scheduled for Aug. 31 at 2nd Division District Court in Newport.
• Seth A. McCombs, 34, of Doyle Avenue, Providence, was charged Aug. 24 for driving with a suspended a license. He was transported to 2nd Division District Court in Newport for arraignment. A re-arraignment was scheduled for Sept. 7.
• Bryan M. Yeagley, 28, of America Way, Providence, was charged Aug. 26 for driving with a suspended license and violation of a bench warrant from 3rd Division District Court in Warwick. Yeagley was transported to court for arraignment on the warrant charge. An arraignment on the license charge was scheduled for Sept. 7.
Deborah E. Brayton, 60, of Pemberton Avenue, Jamestown, was charged Aug. 22 with larceny and obtaining food with the intent to defraud. According to police, Brayton failed to pay a bill at a restaurant and was picked up by North Kingstown police on a warrant issued by the Jamestown Police Department. She was transported to 2nd Division District Court in Newport.