2012-12-20 / News

Three more shopping days at JAC arts sale

The holiday small works show at the Jamestown Arts Center closes Saturday, Dec. 22, at 2 p.m. Gallery hours are Thursday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Artists keep 75 percent of proceeds from the sales, and the remaining 25 percent benefits the JAC.

Return to top